gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-02-2022, 05:01 PM
He nodded his head in a small gesture of thanks when Sirius offered his condolences. He missed his parents. Had learned a few things in the short time he had them, but it was just enough to survive in the wilds. "It sounds as if you find yourself in a difficult position. The Armada is well prepared for winter, and we could use a wolf native to the North. Perhaps you would like to join us?” He glanced at Sirius in thought. Well, he wasn't wrong about his being in a difficult position. That was for damn sure. He still intended on going back for his things, but as a loner, he didn't have the manpower to go head to head with the beast alone. Maybe in a few days' time, he'd see if someone could help him, but right now, the smarter move would be to take Sirius up on his offer, no?

He mulled it over for a moment. He was hesitant. He wasn't one to blindly trust others, nor was he a fool enough to just waltz into something he knew little about. "I am interested. It's likely to benefit us both, but...I need to know what your pack is like first. Nothing against you, I just feel I should know what I'd be walking into were I to accept your offer." What was the pack like? Their laws? Their morals? He never really cared to learn of the packs that were strewn across Boreas or Auster. While he was still quite young, he often liked to make an informed decision before jumping in.