size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
06-02-2022, 08:35 PM

Vanille had only glanced at first as Arcturus turned more to face her, but once she realized what he was doing she too turned into him with her paws curled into her body but close enough to graze along his own paws or body. It was a sense of comfort of being around him, she didn't mind being this close to him. She quite liked it actually but her thoughts had been clouded by other things or just her own young naivety.

Her gaze was up towards him for a moment, and when she finally went to speak she looked down at her paws and where their bodies may have met. "I want to stay here with you. But I need to go back." She went quiet for a few more seconds, there was a tension building there within her. For such a quiet girl maybe not noticable, but maybe noticable for Arcturus who had spent so much time with her. She was holding her breath, really trying to contain herself. It wasn't really scary to think of sharing things with him... it was just hard to face.

She took a quivered breath in but she wasn't crying, there weren't any tears. She just couldn't really bring herself to look up at him because she felt like then maybe she would start crying. As comfortable as she was around him it was still embarrassing to think of that happening. "My mother... died last winter." The thought of it was really overbearing but she was still able to stay mostly reserved for now. Her paws flipped in front of her as she looked at them, at her paw pads as if she were remembering what they had done that day. She had tried to save her mother but not even a master healer could have. She didn't really blame herself for her mother's death but still thinking of her dying under her paws was a harsh memory she avoided the best she could most days or nights.

"Vanille"
Base By WatermelonCreature