Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-06-2013, 03:31 AM

There was scarcely a moment of breath between his words and the beginning of the man's. Well, I'm fast and light on my feet. I am also one of the best swimmers in Alacritis, and one of the best fishers. You won't find anyone that can catch a large bundle of fish faster then me. On top of that, I'm steadfast and can hold my own in battle. I'm an efficient fighter, though I won't provoke any un-needed fights. I'm top of my class...or, was...before my pack was wiped out. Fisher. That was a hunter, only instead of catching deer, he caught fish. That was a good skill to have, made him more versatile than those who simply hunted herbivores. And he clearly had the experience to back up, though it was tainted with the loss of his family. A deep frown would crease the King's features, scarred ears flattening against his skull in grief.

You have my condolences Tidus. But now you have a new family. Welcome to Tortuga. A small smile would curve the gargantuan's jaws, hoping that being part of a new family would allow the young man to replace to sad memories with good ones.

Talk like this