size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
06-02-2022, 08:48 PM

One blood red eye peeks out from the white pile of snow and, to the outside observer, it may look like a scene from a bad horror film. Luckily, the blue boy hidden within the powder has no ill intent and, when Ricin bursts out of his hiding spot to greet Sybil, he even feels ashamed for startling her. The pale wolf-dog jumps and lets out a startled sound which has the boy quickly ducking his head and giving the pale wolf a lopsided grin. Once everything settles and she speaks his name, Ricin sheepishly nods in acknowledgement. Sybil speaks of him scaring her and a remorseful look appears on the blue boy’s features as he diverts his ruby eyes away.

Words tumble out at a quick clip as Ricin mumbles, “Oh, so-sorry about that. I was just enjoying that pile of snow and saw you and wanted to say hi.” The white wolf moves and Ricin lifts his gaze slightly to follow her and spies a rolled-up ball of snow on the ground nearby. At her question, the boy smiles and meets her gaze, tail wagging happily as he says, “I’m playing in the snow! Needed a little break from exploring. Want to join me?” Ricin is awkward at the best of times and, right now, he feels really out of his element. Diverting his eyes back down the snowball, he gestures a dark dipped paw at it and says, “I… I can help you build a snow-wolf! Have you ever made one?” He glances to Sybil before quickly looking away, weight shifting uncertainly from one side to the other.

WC:271
Total WC: 1214 / 1500

"Ricin Dauner"