Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
06-02-2022, 11:21 PM
Amorielle Adravendi

Sniffing around for the foxes trail, she heard a soft woof behind her. She cocked one ear back to acknowledge she had heard him, nose to the ground as she tried to figure out where the scent led. "Little creature seems to be desperate enough to hunt in wolf territory." She lifted her head with a sigh and a frown. She looked at her packmate, someone she hadn't really met but had seen in passing. "Yes, I think most animals have been lately. I've been seeing tracks and smelling them quite close to our borders...I think Ardyn mentioned something about a tiger that had attacked him and Tel a few days ago as well." It was definitely concerning.

A sound from beneath one of the shelters they had caught her attention, causing her to whip her head around and noticed a piece of cloth that was usually held up with a couple of stick poles was now hanging. Something had knocked over one of the poles, and she was sure it was the trespasser. "I think we found our visitor," She murmured as she slowly moved forward. Her senses were on high alert, but as she peeked around the corner of one of the makeshift crates that held some miscellaneous items, the fox had launched itself at her. She scrambled back in surprise, the fox barely missing her as it landed a few feet past her in the snow. The fox turned around, as did Amorielle. The pair faced off, waiting for the other to make a move.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think