size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
06-02-2022, 11:27 PM

Ricin speaks to fill the empty void that would be taken up by silence, rattling on about the packs he knows. Speaking of the tall Alpha in the Armada, Sybil surprises the boy with a wry smile and joking, curious question. A soft chuckle rumbles out as his blue head dips in acknowledgement, saying, “Oh, yes. Even taller than me.” A brief smile flashes across his face before he continues to ramble on, only stopping once he has invited her to visit the pack lands. The boy can talk a big and pretend to be an adult all he wants but, in the end, he just a preteen uncertain if he making the decisions. Sybil responds and his head bobs up and down, as uncertainty flashes across his face and his own eyes fall down to watch the pale girl’s paws too.

After a moment, Ricin says, “I… I can at least show you a better place to sleep so you don’t have to stay in that awful stench. It… isn’t far! The mountain has caves and… and you could stay in one.” A nervous smile is on his lips as his eyes move up to her face, wanting Sybil to be safe out here in the wild. Maybe, if he knows where she is staying, the boy will be allowed to visit her and then, when she is comfortable, she can see the pack! A plan forms in his mind and the blue boy is already making plans to ask his brother for some extra food to bring her.

"Ricin Dauner"