Loner

gems
size
Large species
build
Medium
player
06-03-2022, 12:14 AM

Tej certainly didn't know all the details of Bowen's past, just as she was still learning his as well, but the fact that her experiences with recreational drugs had never been by choice certainly hinted at the darker side of whatever she had gone through. Perhaps one day she would care to fill him in, but he wouldn't press her. They were gradually learning one another and he was enjoying the journey that doing that was becoming. She didn't seem entirely opposed to the plant though, instead asking what it did. He began to pluck a few leaves as he answered, "It depends on the dose, but it should just relax you and make you feel a nice little rush of euphoria. It's always been one of my favorites to share with..." he paused, a sly smirk crossing his lips with a deep, rumbling chuckle. "Well, with my partners, I guess I could call them." There was nothing quite like getting that subtle, pleasant high and savoring someone else. He hadn't gotten to do that in quite a while, but it was a pleasant memory none of the less.

"Here, hold onto these," he told her as he lifted the small collection of leaves up to her to hold while he continued walking. "We'll catch up with the group at some point," he added dismissively. Perhaps he should be more concerned or focused on getting her where she was supposed to be going, but he wasn't entirely convinced shuffling her off to another pack was really the answer. She had a wild spirit somewhere in there, he just knew it, and that wasn't going to flourish trapped in another box. He kept the thoughts to himself though as he carried her to a section of dry ground within the swamplands, almost like an island among all the muck and half-frozen waters. He settled down onto his stomach so that she could slip off of him before he got comfortable half on his side, his tail flicking and swaying against the ground. He reached out a large paw to take the leaves back from her, using his sharp claw to slice one of them in half. "Well? Would you like to try some with me then?" he questioned, his emerald gaze flicking up to hers with a lift of one of his pale brows.

"Tej & Bo"