size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-03-2022, 01:26 AM

Avacyn was in no hurry and was happy to wait for Scylla to return—which she eventually did. Avacyn was examining her paws when she heard the sound of someone approaching and she lifted her obsidian gaze to look at the slate and ivory girl walking toward the cave. Avacyn shifted to sit up on her haunches as Scylla came in, waiting as she went to drop off a rabbit and pheasant that she had apparently hunted while she was out. Then came the question—what could she help her with? Avacyn smiled softly and replied, "Actually, I wanted to see if you could show me how you made the pieces you gave Saracyn and I. I've been examining the fine stitch work you did for days and practicing it, but I can't seem to get it down." That was when she happened to notice Scylla's unusual toes, not unlike the ones she had spotted on the woman that lived with her Uncle Merrick, and the realization crossed her face with a soft chuckle. "Although... Maybe I'm just not built for that kind of crafting," she mentioned as she lifted one of her large, tiger-like paws, wiggling the soft, rounded toes a bit. She gave a small shrug and added, "Ah well... I'd still like to see how it's done if you don't mind. Any techniques I can incorporate into my crafting would be fantastic."

"Avacyn Mendacium"