gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-03-2022, 03:12 PM

It would come to no surprise that Laeta wasn’t quite in the best shape to be a supreme hunter. She had certainly regained strength, enough to withstand some distance, and no longer required Mel by her side as often to balance her legs. Her once atrophied mucscle from her paralysis had come back, decently fleshed around her slender limbs and streamlined torso. However, she would never quite regain the agility required to take down a large prey animal - so when she had arrived on the scene, she caught winf od the unfamiliar pack member mention he would volunteer for the role. Her ruby eyes then faced the man who she was told would head the pack hunt - Ezra, she believed he was called. Ignoring the ever persistent ache in her joints, she instincitvely looked to her side - only to find Mel wasn’t there. That’s right, she recalled telling him to remain at the castle while on the hunt. His panic stricken face didn’t leave her feeling too amused, but she felt ready to participate. She was stronger. Not strong as she was before, but enough to make it through this. "I’ll help chase them," Lae said, offering a small smile. She wasn’t the best hunter, and she never recalled taking down large animals before. She’d just have to follow the others to make sure she was doing her job correctly.

”Speech” ’Thought’

comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.