Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-03-2022, 05:01 PM

Pirates.

The word cut through her like a knife. She winced visibly. Her pirate alpha... Where was he now? How was his family doing? She didn't expect to find pirates here. Maybe she had been drifting further from the water than she liked. Sirius didn't seem annoyed with her questions; he gave answers to them readily. He told her not to apologize, that there was somewhere to always look at the rules.

And a marketplace. She recalled the pirates she ran with had been in the process of making tracks to one. Turning from the sea to a guild, to trade and explore and make friendships with others. Maybe this was fate telling her to stop roaming. She swallowed. "My former pack lived by the sea, and the alpha was the captain of us. We were going to turn into a guild of sorts before the realm was destroyed." She left out the beta part.

"So I've got some knowledge of selling and bartering, even if I'm terrible at it" she admitted "if you've use for me, I would like to join your pack. You can ask me anything; I'll try to answer to the best of my ability."

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me