Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-03-2022, 05:27 PM

She shook her head. "I didn't even know this realm had pirates" Wren began, frowning "I thought maybe there could be hope; that my previous alpha found himself here, fell in with them... But if they're causing trouble, he would find out. He didn't want to do that. His pack was neutral, like Armada. He wouldn't live in a place with needless problems." She was open and honest about it, considering he had asked and she had flinched.

"Like I said, my previous pack lived by the waters... and my alpha considered himself a pirate. But we never raided or attacked anyone. We kept ourselves to ourselves, and lived off the water" Sirius would ask to show her around, giving her the rank of a Stalker. A leg up from Fisherman, but more or less how she started in another realm "my alpha abandoned us when the land was beginning to decay. I don't like pirates. Not any more."

She scowled, moving over the scent line to join Sirius. She nodded for him to lead the way. "And I accept the position." she added.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me