ardent

Bullying is Kinda My Thing

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-03-2022, 06:38 PM

She was by no means the best fighter in the world. She likely didn't have as much experience being on the offensive considering her position in the pack. The last time she had been in a fight was when Recluse had her stupid little princess break her toes for leaving pack lands. It was for reasons like this that she risked sneaking out. Habari did not care for her, nor did they teach her anything worthwhile. She wanted to get better at fighting so that one day, she could fight to be free. She still had a lot to learn when it came to fights, and of course, she was prone to making mistakes in them as well. But she took every mistake as a learning experience, and this fight had taught her something.

She made the mistake of leaving herself open against a larger opponent. Saracyn would push against her, his heavier weight was a little too much for her to bear in this position. She felt her feet slipping, becoming unbalanced, and she used the grip she had on him to try and keep herself from getting completely knocked over, but she thought better of it and let go until she had fallen on her side. She wasn't in a good position here, and in the seconds she had, she looked up to find his teeth coming at her. Only they weren't normal teeth. They were serrated, and if she knew what a shark was, she would have compared them to that. Still, out of reflex, she kicked out with her hind legs in the hope of catching his jaw and sending his head the other way. But not without first receiving a few cuts from those strange teeth making contact, but she wouldn't notice that until after their fight.

Medusa vs Saracyn for Spar
Round: 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Medusa"