ardent

A Reason To Fight For [joining]

Hansel

gems
size
build
player
10-06-2013, 06:02 AM

His cry did not go unheard, as moments later a behemoth of a creature would make its way towards him. Hansel watched with a gaze of steel as she approached, though sorrow and pain continued to push through his attempt. He would gather himself together as the beast greeted him. With a respectful nod noting her authority, he would speak. "Hello, my name is Hansel and I seek a place within the pack of Tortuga. I have reasons of my own of why I wish to join, and to attain my one goal I need a pack. I will tell you now that I am a proven warrior, I won't back down from a fight and I will never show weakness to the eyes of the enemy...I will be honest, I've but one goal right now and that's to fulfill a promise to my sister who is being held as a slave in Amenti. I wish to strengthen myself so that I can challenge the masked bitch and free her and the other slaves. I hear Tortuga has fallen under new leadership, so I wish to lend my strength and support as I work towards my goal."

He knew it was a lot to say, knew that he probably should have just introduced himself and allowed this beast to question him. Though Hansel was never one to wait with patience, that was why he needed his sister...she was always the more reasonable one. While Hansel was always just quick to the point. He had decided to tell this woman of his reasons, time was not something he wanted to waste...not now, not while his sister was locked up with the many horrific wounds he saw upon her now frail body...his throat began to constrict at the thoughts of his sister in so much pain...so much blood...she didn't deserve it. He had realized that his howl had contained the pain and sorrow he felt, forcing him to cut it short the moment he scented this woman in the air. With a fierce determination he stared up at her, not unnerved in the least by her behemoth size. He was on a mission to fulfill a promise, and by the stars he would fulfill it...even if death came knocking at his door.

Speech