ardent

Sheeeesshhhh

Hattori

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-03-2022, 07:04 PM

She was completely ill-prepared for this. She had very little experience in fighting, and her temper at everything happening to her had gotten the best of her. She managed to grab the koi males leg, but he countered by shoving her to the ground. Why did this guy feel so heavy? She had been pinned down before, but she swore nobody felt quite as heavy as this guy! He didn't look fat, so it didn't make sense to her. She kicked and she flailed beneath him, attempting to struggle against the greater weight in an effort to get loose. She couldn't reach him with her teeth in her position, so she just kicked around in an effort to either get free, or (hopefully) catch some part of him with her flailing.

However this ended up, she resigned herself to yet another loss, and potential punishment later. Gods she hated life...

Medusa vs Hattori for Dominance
Round: 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Medusa"