Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
06-03-2022, 10:06 PM
Seere looks up at her father the happiness once more taking root in her soul. He taps her nose with one of his talons and the pup squeals in delight, turning to bury her face in his fur so she can giggle. But then the doubt sets in and her face reappears so she can question him. The grin that her dad gives her pulls a confused but hopeful smile from the monochrome pup and she listens with rapt attention. Seere considers his words for a moment, head bobbing in semi-understanding as she thinks on her father’s advice. When he looks at her curiously, she lifts her brows in silent question and he offers to let her test it out.

Eyes round in excitement and her tail begins to thump the sand as the joy that is always with her returns in full force. Enthusiastically, Seere says (maybe a little louder than needed), “Yeah! But I won’t hurt you. Promise!” Lifting a paw, the monochrome girl touches the toes to her chest and crosses her heart, showing her father that this makes the promise binding. Once done, she wraps her legs around her dad once more, closing her eyes as she whispers, “Thanks for believing in me dad.” The moment is brief and the excited girl is already detaching herself to run back a few steps and so she can wheel around to face him.

Carefully, she runs through the defenses in her mind and sets them. Paws spread, center of gravity is lowered, ears pinned, lips pulled back, eyes squinting, and scruff bunched. Standing there ready to attack, Seere asks, “Am I doing it right dad? Did I miss anything?” If she is going to fight, she wants to make sure she is doing it right.

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere vs Plague for Spar
Round 0/?
Size: Small
Build: Light
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Healer

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.