ardent

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are...

Wolf tracking...

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-04-2022, 12:52 AM

The pair of them had managed to get the sticks and lift the body up and out just as they planned! Ha! Teamwork! Medusa kept the leverage she had on the dead body until Havoc got a hold of his scruff. Pride at the fact that her idea worked swelled within her, though she quickly set it aside when her friend requested assistance. Of course, she couldn't help but laugh along with her friend as she squirmed beneath the corpse and wiggled herself in such a way that she was able to lift him off of Havoc.

The body slid off with a dull thud on the ground, and Medusa immediately went to inspect the body. "Ooh, bad luck for him, good luck for us!" She exclaimed as she poked and prodded the corpse, eyes sparkling with excitement as she continued her inspection. She could do all sorts of things with this! It wasn't like the guy was gonna miss anything since he was dead! "Medusa has ideas for this! What about you?" She peered over the body at the other girl, wondering if she was the squeamish type, or if she was more like Medusa in terms of...well...dissecting for science. She didn't seem to be bothered by the dead body, but that wasn't as gruesome as what Medusa had planned!

"Medusa"