gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
06-04-2022, 06:43 AM
After her approval that it was okay for him to look at her, he held her gaze back. Barely allowing his ruby gaze to blink at all, he enjoyed the color of her eyes. Ignoring the stirring in his stomach as a feeling of hunger from a long day's trek, he took a moment of silence to think about her question. Unlike a lot of wolves, Ghoul preferred to take his time thinking of what he was going to say. Long stretches of silence before he spoke were not uncommon. Emotions got in the way if one was too hasty.

"I know my pack lands like the back of my paw. Our dens reside on the only volcano on Boreas and our private hunting grounds is a large grove at the base of the mountain. Past that, I have gone slightly north to the Battlefield where wolves go to seek spars. I have gone the north on the other side of the great mountain to Firefly Lake which is a lovely area if you go during the summer. I have gone south to the Tall Grass Plains to hunt and the furthest south I have been is Fern Gulley for a festival," the boy let out a whoosh of air. It was the most words he had ever strung along at one time. Waiting a moment to see her reaction, he let his eyes flutter closed before returning his gaze back to her.

"And you?" Ghoul returns the question, genuinely curious if she had been to other places he had not been.

"Ghoul"