size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
06-04-2022, 09:54 AM

Reila was skilled in her actions. Whether it was from her previous training or the fact that she felt comfortable, he didn't know. He did know that he enjoyed it thoroughly and the more she teased and toyed with him, the more aroused he became. Fire lanced through the man at every lick, every caress. He continued to enjoy the attention for a time, but eventually it wasn't enough. Chimera was primed and needed more.

The woman asked what he wanted and Chimera took the opportunity for a change of pace. Gently, he dislodged Reila from her resting place upon his abdomen and rolled to his paws, albeit a little awkwardly. The brute turned, his lust filled gaze resting on the face of the small fae. "I want you, Reila." One foreleg moved to wrap around the fae's back and he pulled her into a kiss, his tongue invading her mouth once more. Chimera fed at her, absorbing her unique flavor. When he broke the kiss, the man nuzzled into the fae's speckled cheek. With his maw close to her ear, he whispered, "I want you to be yourself. I want you to give yourself to me, Reila." Teeth gently pulled at the fur just behind the woman's ear. "I want to please you in turn."

Stepping forward, Chimera's chest against Reila's prompted the woman to lay upon her back on the soft grass. He braced his large body over hers, resting on one foreleg before kissing her again. This kiss didn't last as long as the one prior. Just a taste. Chimera then worked his way down the fae's throat, chest, belly. Gentle touches of lips, tongue and teeth. As he shifted lower the brute nestled his face between the woman's spread thighs, enjoying the soft skin against his cheek. He played there for a time, placing little kisses and nibbles along that sensitive skin. Then, with one last look up towards the prone fae, Chimera pulled his long, flat tongue over the most delicate parts of the woman. Again and again, he fed at her just like he'd fed at her mouth while they kissed. The man's ears were on full alert, catching every sound that the woman made to gauge what she liked and didn't, tailoring his lecherous ministrations to her own tastes to bring her optimum pleasure.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.