gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
06-04-2022, 05:49 PM
The young princess was speaking rather freely with the newer Ashen member when the second approached the pair of them, her eyes curious as she listened in. Her voice didn’t hesitate to sneak in as she offered herself up to be added to their hunt as well. As far as Ike was concerned she felt better that the two of them would be there to help her. She hadn’t managed to lead a hunt yet, but neither of them knew that. She was always so clumsy, Ike needed all of the help that she could get. Shuriken was already nodding her agreement when the other woman was giving her blessing as well. There was no reason not to allow her along.

"Thank you both.” She tried to speak more diplomatically. Ike hadn’t forgotten she was chosen at the crown princess. Something she didn’t always believe she deserved with how sub par she felt when compared to her brothers or sisters. "I’m Shuriken… Ike.. by the way.” The young heiress mentioned as she stood and began to lead the trio deeper into the island’s forest. "There’s a herd of white tail deer that bed in the thickets ahead about this time. There’s an older buck that’s got a limp.” While the princess didn’t see herself as proficient in her skill, she knew more than she gave herself credit for.

Ike had a few responsibilities and knowing the game that within Ashen’s borders was one of them. She had been planning to hunt him for a while now, this was just the excuse she needed. "I’m going to go ahead,” She whispered when they approached the thicket. "Drive them towards me and I’ll bring him down.” Living on an island the deer were not very sizable, but it would do well to help fill their stores. Ike trusted the task with the two she wolves and ducked around to the opposing side of the thicket. The whole while praying she didn’t misstep and screw everything up.

"Kiyohime Shuriken Ōritsu Abraxas"