size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Dream Weaver1KThe Ooze Participant
06-05-2022, 12:24 AM

Arcturus could tell that she was reluctant to deny him and she didn't tell him no—only that she couldn't take him from his family. He smiled a little as she patted lightly at the floof of his mane. He even liked something as simple as that—just having her laying in his embrace while she messed with his mane. "Yes you can," he insisted, his paws gently rubbing her back. "I see my family every day. I can be away for them for a night. Plus, my mom raised us to be independent and explore. She knows I can handle myself and doesn't mind if I'm gone for a night." He tipped his head down to kiss her forehead affectionately, his mind still boggled that they had crossed over this threshold in their relationship so that he could finally give her all of the affection that he had been too nervous to give her up until now. "I want to be with you tonight." Even more than that, he didn't want her to be alone. She had never made him think that going back to her den alone had ever bothered her, but after an emotion filled night like tonight he thought they could both use the company.

"Come on, lets get you home," he told her with a gentle squeeze before he let her go, carefully untangling from her before he stood up and gave his coat a quick shake. He looked up and waved Bream down from a near by tree, the bird constantly following him whether he asked him to or not, and told his companion to go back and let his mother know that he was going to be gone tonight just so she wouldn't wonder about him. He didn't think she'd be too worried, but it also wasn't really like him to not be home. If it was Tira she probably would have been a lot less surprised. He turned hs gaze back down to Vanille, giving her a toothy grin before waving her forward. "Lead the way."

"Arcturus Indarra"