size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-05-2022, 10:40 AM

Scylla got her mother's attention and the golden woman was soon leading them out and into the jungle. The girl ducked, following her mother into a little thicket that was hidden from view. Scylla hadn't known that it was there despite her exploration so she was a little surprised to see it.

Once Siren settled down, Scylla did the same. Her mother asked what was on her mind and the girl huffed a bit, ears shifting to stick out to the side. "I don't know what's happening," she grumbled. "I'm angry all the time. Sometimes I'm sad. It's all stupid." Picking up a little rock in the clearing, Scylla chucked it out and into the jungle where it struck something with a loud clatter. The girl was sulking and it was terribly obvious.

"I just feel lonely sometimes and that makes me angry. I snapped at Albi and Cerb a few times." Again the girl huffed, this time being a little dramatic and dropping to her side in the grass. She grabbed one of the small jungle flowers and proceeded to rip the petals off of it. "I can't control it. Why is this happening to me?" The girl groaned and flung one foreleg over her eyes.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]