size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-05-2022, 03:17 PM

She would not wait long. A good thing, too, for she did not like it. A smile graced her lips at the man's presence. Ah, yes. Right to the point. She enjoyed that too. Her head slipped, blue gaze between them and not on his coat or eyes. Sayuri knew better than to look directly at another being, especially one who held rank and title. "Good sir, I have come from a far way" she said in their shared tongue, pleased he could speak it "though I am able of body and capable of hardship, I have more to learn. I seek training and work."

She had a feeling he could offer both. Sayuri was not an egotistic woman; she knew her skills could fester more if allowed. She had basic training that had lasted her so far, and yet... she desired more. "This is a community, no? I wish to pledge myself to it and the leader. I offer my services as a woman who can hunt and protect borders, as well as train children in the art of battle and subterfuge." Her vocals were light, singing and clear. She did not look up at him as she spoke, content to gaze at the ground. Something told her he held much reign here. Be he leader or not, he outranked her as a pack wolf.

"My title is Chiba Sayuri, good sir." And there, she would wait his judgement.

speech here
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye