size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-05-2022, 04:10 PM

The man would assume she was weak. Sayuri lifted her eyes, lashes flickering briefly as she glanced to the side. There was a water bison that was lazing near the border a few feet away. However, nothing else tempting was there. If the pack did not need food, there was little need to attack the bison. "If it pleases you, good sir, I can demonstrate my skills. Allow me to fetch my blade." She gave a final nod to him before backing and turning. Sayuri would be quick about fetching her sword, the hilt of it a pink-green over silver as she held it in her jaws. The sheath of it was black with blue wave patterns.

Placing it between them, she began again. She would allow him to inspect the blade if he wished. "I do not claim to be a master, yet I know my way around steel and poison. However, I will not use venomous skills in a display" Sayuri cautioned him "what opponent may I test against?" There was no one but them here, to her knowledge. If he was going to test her, he may do it himself. Or he may have a hidden foe in the dark, some sort of tempered beast that lurks among their reeds and maze? She could only assume.

speech here
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye