size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-05-2022, 04:13 PM

Asla listened as Manea laid out things that she and Indigo might help with. She would make a note to ask her brother to help with laying out a garden with Elysium's healer. In the meantime, she could help with hunting and filling the stores for winter. Manea thanked her for aiding them and Aslatiel nodded. "Of course. My children are at an age where they're learning who they are. Learning that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Having a place to stay for the winter will hopefully give them a less stressful environment in which to sort themselves out." At least she hoped so.

The purple fae then asked how long they planned on staying. "I figure we'll head out in the spring. See if any other packs could use our services. Arc and Tira will soon go their own ways." The woman shrugged. "Indigo and I will most likely just travel." They would have to settle down for a time if she happened to fall pregnant, but she had recovered quickly last time so she assumed that the same could be said the next time.

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]