gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-05-2022, 04:53 PM
Venom could protect herself and then some so she really had little use for a guard to stand over her shoulder at every hour of the day. Hearing him offer to take up extra responsibility was exactly what she wanted to hear. If he had lingered at her side the whole rest of the season it likely would have been a waste of resources. Still, there would be value in getting to know the young man and earning his respect for herself and Ashen as a whole.

She led the pair of them along the border, not daring to assume that Kotori knew the lands like she did. He wasn’t one that crossed the border very often, so she would point out different trails and tell him what each landmark was referred to. He would know his way around in no time she was sure. They continued onward and their conversation did as well. He asked about where he would best be used, and commented on how much he had to learn about his temporary home.

"Unless I’m leaving the packlands I wouldn’t worry about being particularly close.” She told him easily, "Unless you find yourself interested in my activities, then you are welcome to learn.” She didn’t know what kind of aspirations the young man had. If he wanted to learn how she ruled over Ashen she would let him. "I’m sure that you will learn your way around quickly.” The islands could indeed be confusing, but he was competent, he wouldn’t get into trouble.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]