size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-05-2022, 05:15 PM

Tira looked over the ginger, sniffing it and reacting in a way that brought a soft chuckle from her mother. It seemed that the girl was learning something today while they spent time together. It was difficult to be a single mother, but she felt that she was making it work as best as she could. Yes, it had been her choice to leave, but she still firmly believed that it was the best thing for all of them.

As the conversation shifted to talk about Asla's past of battling for kisses, Tira's incredulous look brought genuine laughter from the scarred fae. "Don't look so shocked, love. It's all about terms. I just told them that if I won, I got a kiss. If they won, they could still have one if they wanted." Asla flashed teeth as she grinned. "The majority of the time I was the victor. Good way to practice both fighting and kissing."

Aslatiel looked at Tira and inwardly sighed. Her baby was almost grown. Soon Tira wouldn't need her anymore. Reaching out, Asla slid her paw along her daughters cheek. "Always know your worth. Be proud of yourself, of what and who you are. Never see yourself as less." They were both small ladies and others had a tendency to look down on those that were smaller. Aslatiel was as fierce as she came and she knew that her daughter was cut from the same cloth. "Hold yourself to a higher standard than others and never stop striving to better yourself."

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]