Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-06-2013, 11:34 AM
ooc: I guess it will depend on how Odette feels about her once she gets done eating. Because she's so thin, Odette might hesitate. XD

Odette watched as her new companion jumped at the chance to start capturing crabs. A grin splashed across her muzzle as she attempted to crunch down the poor critter's shell, making it fight back with snipping claws. Her appetite was taken care of at the moment, so Odette didn't mind simply enjoying the scene that Skyla created with her newfound breakfast meat.
"I see that!" Odette said, laughing as she took a few steps towards the beach. "That was really good. I bet we can catch more!" Indeed, she secretly wanted her newfound friend to eat more -- it looked like she had been starved -- so she encouraged Skyla to help her find more crabs to eat. Odette carried out looking for more crustaceans by sniffing the sand and picking a well chosen spot. She started to dig and stomp, making the vibrations to irritate the crabs from their hiding spots. They came out to rage against her and she started to bite and squeeze the lives that were in the shells. Looking up, she hoped that Skyla would do the same thing and continued with their mission.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!