gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
06-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Maybe it was her company that was the true repayment. She didn’t smell a single other wolf beyond him around here. Wolves were social creatures and expecting him to not cater to a guest was perhaps a mistake. She had her family to rely on, but that didn’t mean Jokull wasn’t lonely. Pyrite had already decided at that moment that she would linger here in his presence.

”It’s a very old family name, but don’t let your guard down.” She warned him as golden gilded paws carried her closer to the fire before she lowered herself to her gray blue haunches. Eventually he admitted to what she had suspected, he was a little lonely and her company was plenty payment so he might celebrate his birthday with another soul. Pyrite tilted her head curiously but didn’t press any questions that suddenly popped into her mind. Like why it was he was alone now.

”If you insist.” She conceded as the fish were taken from the fire. ”Happy birthday.” She offered him sincerely if not a little seriously as he brought out a bottle of wine and asked if she would mind sharing. Pyrite hadn’t ever drank before, her father was a crafter but he did not make liquor. She was more sheltered in that regard. ”I don’t think I mind. I’ve never drank before.” She admitted tentatively as she accepted the second fish for her own dinner.