Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-06-2022, 05:59 PM
"Well if I don't, it will be my failure won't it?" Wren said this loftily, wondering if the lad would pull his weight or not. She moved around giants, knowing she had stopped growing and was dwarfed by them. Her mind already worked on what to do. "you and I will chase the moose" she added to the Prince, before her eyes locked on the larger wolves "you two will attack, block it. We'll converge on it and end it. If it escapes... Well, just make sure it doesn't." She hoped this worked.

She knew she didn't have rank to order someone around, but as a Stalker she had experience to organise a hunt. Wren gave a confirming nod, a soft smile, before rushing off. If the gold-black Prince came with her, she would quickly locate the moose. It was a young male, no antlers in winter months. Less hassle and less danger. She tried to make this painless for all the wolves involved, a vicious snarl escaping her lips as she dove at the moose.

It let out a bellow and turned away, inexperience with survival making it sloppy. She tried to drive it to the Dire wolves, snapping at its legs best she could.

"Speech"
ooc; second round ends june 10th.
introductions (1st), hunt (2nd) and final (3rd)
we hunt MOOSE (large)
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me