gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-07-2022, 12:04 AM

He grimaced as he looked at his paw, seeing how the hammer had clipped and torn some of the thinner skin on top of his toes and he wouldn't be surprised if he had fractured some of the damn little bones in his toes. if he was lucky they would just be brushed, but it hurt too goddamn much right now to really tell either way. He let out a breath through clenched teeth while he tried to remember who any of the healers were in this pack, too distracted to notice the woman that had distracted him and caused the slip up walking toward him. He glanced up when she spoke, surprised by her presence. She wasn't quite meeting his gaze when he looked at her and her ears being folded back like this made her come across as pretty shy if not utterly submissive. Even still, his face still burned with embarrassment for his stupid mistake as she offered to help him.

"Well... if I was going to fuck up like this then at least it was with a healer near by," he muttered with a sigh. "Yeah, I'd appreciate that." At least he didn't have to go looking around for other wolves and asking them who he needed to go to. It did make him realize he should probably know who the healers were and where they kept their dens just in case since he was working with heavy and hot things quite often, but that was something to resolve at a later time. For now, he just shuffled to face her a bit better and held his paw out for her to look at. "I'm Ruga, by the way." If he was going to injure his paw and embarrass himself in front of the beautiful girl then the very least he could do as try to get to know said beautiful girl as a consolation prize.

"Ruga Amanto"