gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-07-2022, 10:21 AM
Now they would get to the real meat of the discussion as Manea was the first to speak about potentially offering up their own offspring in a part of interpack dealings. Venom didn’t know that she would ever really find peace in the decision when she had to let go of her dear daughter. Manea truly seemed trustworthy, and displayed her worth to be considered for such a huge display of trust. The woman was perceptive, and Venom didn’t miss the glance towards her polite daughter sitting slightly behind her. There was no coincidence and her heart tightened.

Manea spoke the words that she needed to hear though, as she mentioned how much trust she would need to have in someone before she offered up such an incredible oath. More than that was her dedication to one that would reciprocate. If Ikigai remained here she would be treated as if she were the monarch’s own child. Iki would be cherished and that was the most difficult part. How could she say she cherished her own child when she was going to send her away?

Before Venom could speak Manea mentioned that she couldn’t agree to anything that their children had not agreed to. Ikigai was close enough to her second birthday she was long old enough to make these decisions for her future. Venom had made a similar huge decision at her age. "I can say the same, Manea. I would love any child placed in my care, and would have an incredible amount of trust to give one of my own.” Any of the woman’s offspring sent to her would be treated just as her own. Offering this deal showed the strong trust that Venom would be putting into Manea’s paws. A soft sigh slipped errantly past her lips as she looked to her daughter. "Ikigai?” She asked softly for her to finally speak. This was where her devotion should be displayed, to show Manea that she had offered herself for this role.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]