size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-07-2022, 11:25 AM

Draw out or not, she had hesitated due to listening. Sayuri wanted Alpha Hattori to realise she could follow orders, even in the thick of emotion and battle. It was important for him to know this considering he would be the one giving them. She was not a weapon, but she was an extension of the pack all the same. With a decisive draw, she slit the tiger's throat. Blood poured immediately from the wound, a clean cut that made it crumble. It did not even jerk once.

Slipping from its back, she pressed the bloody blade to the grass in order to wipe it off. The alpha seemed to be pondering what to do with the body. "You need no help dragging that back" she pointed out his massive size compared to the tiger "yet, allow me to assist?" Sayuri added, tilting her head at the man. If he would accept her into the pack, she could even drag it into the territory.

She realized he could still reject her, even after this test. He was in the position to do such a thing, if he felt displeased with her display.

speech here
3/3 - predator fight (tiger)
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye