Large
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

Pride - Bisexual
06-07-2022, 02:55 PM

"Hmm."

She glanced back at him. Ghoul did not tease her, only offering to help with her little activity. She did not understand why. He surely had better things to do with his time than focus on her. The girl was a vagabond, and he seemed to be a pack wolf. He had family and friends in his pack, so why bother with her? No other pack wolf seemed to take the time to give her a day. She hadn't met many, but still. Seemed strange and unfamiliar to her. He marched closer until she could smell his scent against the frozen atmosphere. Different. Not chilly. Warm.

"I suppose you can."

If he wasn't going to berate her or insult her, Edelweiss decided he could assist if he wanted. But surely - yet again - she felt uncomfortable with him standing there. Where was his pack? Didn't he have other things to do for them? The girl walked over to the snow sculpture again, nosing one side and finding it lacking a bit of weight. It'd topple over if she packed more snow on the other side. She glanced up if Ghoul approached further, giving him a neutral look. "You can be my model" she decided with whimsy "stay there, so I can see you." She instructed him, waving a free paw at the lad.

If he complied, she would begin to pack more snow on. She gave it a bit more shape, burrowing a few scale-like molds to copy his features.

"she speaks"
250 WC - 920/1500 TOTAL