An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-08-2022, 12:55 AM
The huge boy sets his jaw as tears slide down Fern’s cheeks, even more spilling in anger at this whole situation. Why was Basilisk being so mean? She may never understand the pressure that the young prince is under from his father but she does understand that friends shouldn’t treat each other this way. Words are spit about his dad and the huge boy bristles, barking a sharp ‘Hey!’ that does little to quell her growing ire. The gray girl has to leave, has to get away before she completely breaks down or lashes out with truly hurtful words. More words are thrown over her shoulder at Basilisk and his words force her paws to halt.

Slowly, carefully, Fern turns to Basilisk, hurt still burning bright in eyes. She takes a moment to reign in her tongue, pulling in several deep breathes before saying, “Basilisk, the only fights you have to win, are the ones where your life depends on it. What would your father think if I had pulled punches and allowed you to win? Would he have been proud of you then? There is nothing that you need forgiveness for from him. You went out there and put it all on the line and so did I. You should be holding your head high Basilisk not fretting over a loss. This is a moment that defines who you are. Not your father; you. I hope you can step out of his shadow and find out who you are before you lose any more friends.”

The anger slowly bleeds from Fern’s frame as she speaks until she is left feeling like a hallow shell. Looking to the boy, she shakes her gray head and turns her back to him, moving to return to where the tournament is. She needs to go clear her mind before the next round.

-exit Fern-

"Fern Lark"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.