gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
06-08-2022, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2022, 08:04 PM by Remus. Edited 1 time in total.)

Remus was certainly no healer, but he did his best at wrapping up his leg with bandages at least well enough to keep some pressure on them and get the bleeding to stop. He glanced up at her when she spoke again, asking about how Auster was and he gave  a small shrug, a slight frown tugging at his lips. "Not great. The only reason I went was to go check on my brother. The last time I saw him he was living in The Hallows, but he's gone and the wolf I talked to at the border didn't know where he had run off to." He tucked the end of the bandage into itself to hold it together and he sighed, his ears flicking as he shook his head. "I know he'll be fine and it's not like we really stuck close together all the time or anything, but... I just didn't expect him to disappear like that. He's the only family I have here, you know?" His parents and cousins were still back in their old home away from Boreas so if worse came to worse he knew he could go back to them and he did run into that one old Armada wolf a few nights ago, but he wasn't really sure he exactly counted as family. He had always been more independent than most of his other family so he hadn't expected their absence in his life to bother him the way it did.

Still, as he brought his ruby and emerald gaze back up to Ike, he knew he didn't want to leave to go back to where he was born. Even if he missed his family, he knew he would miss Ike more. "Plus, I had to be away from you so all in all a terrible trip," he added, giving her a little grin. Whenever he looked at her he was reminded of the positive and the bright side in everything he was doing. Camping out here, staying in Boreas, bettering himself and his skills, really getting to know this place and call it home... She gave him a reason to do all of that. If she wasn't here he probably would have already thrown in the towel and just gone back to his family. The same silly, ridiculous flutters of butterflies kicked up in his stomach as their gazes met again, making a little lopsided grin tug at his lips. He didn't know what it was about this clumsy, secretly silly, adorable princess that made him feel like this, but he was having an increasingly hard time hiding how she made him feel these days. It wasn't like he hadn't been with girls before, but none of them had made him feel like this... whatever this was.

He finally gave in to himself and got up to move closer to her again, settling in beside her so that his side was gently leaning into hers. "Let me share some warmth with you," he said with a soft chuckle, giving him a reason to be closer to her even through really he just wanted to be with her regardless. It was strange how he couldn't bring himself to outright flirt and hit on her the way he might have other girls in the past. He had when they first crossed paths, but as he got to know her and came to realize how special she actually was it just felt wrong to talk to her that way. It wasn't that he didn't think she was beautiful and it certainly wasn't that he didn't want to indulge in things with her, but she was worth so much more to him than that and that was the part that made him nervous. This was all uncharted territory and he didn't want to do anything that might ruin what he had built with her so far. Even still, he decided to push his luck just a tiny bit since he did actually want to make sure she got dry and warm as soon as possible and lifted his foreleg to wrap it around her shoulders, holding her into his side while they sat by the fire with the fur draped around her shoulders.

"Remus Armada"