size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-08-2022, 08:38 PM

Kotori followed along with Venom, paying attention to each landmark she mentioned, nodding to show his attention was still focused on what she said.  While he was interested in what Venom did it was true he had hoped to not just follow her around and be bored so things were so far going about as good as he could hope.  

Her mention of being around her to learn caught Kotori’s interest.  He was here to work for her but she was offering to give in return.  Kotori had been chewing more and more on his own future and there was little doubt in his mind at this point he wanted a pack of his own.  That was going to be a talk with his dad when he returned to the armada.  For now, it would do well to learn from more than one alpha how they managed their packs.

“Actually empress,” Kotori spoke, mulling over telling her before his father, but this chance likely wouldn’t come up again, “I would like to spend at least some time following you about for my own interests.  I desire to do more than just another follower in a pack.  I want my own pack.  However, I admit I’m young and therefore lack in experience for many situations.  I would be appreciative of any time you might let me spend learning from you.”  

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]