size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-09-2022, 01:54 AM

She was able to buy plenty of time for her brother to get back to his feet and by the time she had the bear on the ground Saracyn was approaching to finish off the job. She was able to stand back and catch her breath while Sara snapped the bear's wrist with a tearing crack, a small grin tugging at her lips with relief as she watched him. He clearly wasn't too hurt by the slam the bear gave him into the rock and that eased her worries and allowed her to relax again. The fight was quickly over as Sara drove his dagger through the bear's eye, slicing into its brain and making the ursine fall still after a few more twitches and convulsions. She came over to him as he turned toward her, giving him a slightly bashful grin as he commented about how he had never seen her get like that before. "Yeah, well... I couldn't just let it make a meal of you, could I?" When he coughed she sat back and lifted her paws to his sides to rub over them gently just to check his ribs and make sure he was okay. "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?" Once she was satisfied that he was still in one piece she gave him a smile and lightly nudged his shoulder with her own. "Come on, lets keep going."

"Avacyn Mendacium"