size
Large
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

Pride - Bisexual
06-09-2022, 02:41 PM

He was still, and she worked as quickly as possible. Knowing that the light hit him just right, she tried to preserve his frame in the snow wolf. Edelweiss nudged a few more scale-shaped etches where Ghoul had them on the sculpture wolf. His question made her look up, blinking. Oh, was he bored with modelling? Perhaps as a young boy, he desired to do more active things? She pondered her own reply, wondering what to do. She did need a model, but he surely was bored with that already. "Okay" the girl replied finally "you can help." She seemed oblivious to her own feelings, let alone his.

Ignorance, they say, was bliss. Perhaps not for emotions however. It would be easier to admit such things to another, not keep them inside. "Hmm" Edelweiss pondered her side of the snow-wolf before a light smile flickered from her lips "you can do that side" she raised a paw to gesture to the right as she took a spot on the other "maybe you can make something else while I capture your image?" Her head tilted to the side, regarding him "maybe... you can make your inner self? A favourite animal?"

But, she assumed, he had no further mutations to add to himself. The scales were one thing; markings and only markings. Some wolves she would meet had antlers, actual scales and even different body parts. "If I had to choose a totem" she continued with a shrug "I'd make an owl." She scratched a few more nodes that resembled his scale-spots on her side. Edelweiss continued in near silence. Accidentally, though, she reached around to his side and brushed his paw. She looked momentarily startled by the touch.

And recoiled her paw back. "Sorry" because of some wolves... she knew not all liked to be touched "I'm... not used to making things with other wolves."

"she speaks"
314 WC - 1500/1500 TOTAL