gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-09-2022, 05:21 PM

Usually it was him tossing the flirtatious comments at ladies and unabashedly shooting his shot at them, but this time around it seemed like the roles were reversed as his beautiful savior tossed a grin his way and whistled, making him do a double take at her as well with a salacious grin of his own. Well, now he had even more of a reason to get this bear out of here so he could spend more time with this pretty, feisty woman! When she told him to keep the momma bear busy, he shouted back, "You got it, gorgeous!" Dodging another heavy swipe of the bear's paw, he lunged in and landed a quite bite at her shoulder, making her all the more angry and fully keeping her attention on him while the ball of obsidian and fire ran off into the trees, seemingly with some kind of plan.

A few moments later he heard the alarmed cries of the baby bear, but he didn't look to see what was going on, instead keeping his eyes on the prize for keeping this angry mother busy and focused on him until the last second. He heard a splash along with more angry, scared calls from the baby and glanced back to see the baby bear kicking up water near the edge of the water. The lady certainly didn't need to tell him twice and he took off at a sprint away from the bear family, giving her a grin and laughing as he met up with her and ran beside her through the evergreen trees.

They kept running until they were well out of the range of the momma bear and he didn't hear any kind of purist behind them and only then did he feel comfortable slowing to a stop in a small clearing, laughing being hard panting breaths. He turned his bright gaze to her with a wide, lopsided grin, giving a little exasperated shake of his head. "That was maybe the craziest idea I've ever seen, but boy do I like your style." As he caught his breath he turned to face her with a chuckle, letting himself get a good look at her now that they weren't tangoing with a furious bear. "I'm Ruga," he said with a dip of his head and a sly smirk.

"Ruga Amanto"