gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
06-09-2022, 09:17 PM
"Well met, High King Ardyn" the albino man began, dipping his head politely to the one of higher standing than himself. A king... some alphas called themselves titles that held little weight in the eyes of others. A king he may be to his own pack, but Torben knew it'd weigh less to another alpha. Equals, they may be, but not in standing. His tribe had little means for kings any more. They had evolved past this rank.

Ardyn was a windswept young man, too young to know much hardship. Torben wondered if the other was new to this role, or if he had been prepped at a young age. An heir to the pack. What was curious was that Ardyn spoke of Valhalla - the name a reminder of old gods in his tribe's religion. Did this young man have ties to his homeland? "My name is Torben" he added, continuing the conversation after a pause "I came from far, seeking a new start."

The wolf allowed this to sink in before continuing. "I'm of a sound mind and body; I mean your pack no harm nor do I wish to start any. I'd like to know about Valhalla before committing myself to it."

SPEECH HERE