gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-09-2022, 11:31 PM

Ruga glanced up with a hum as someone approached him, his attention landing on the winged wolf that he mostly just knew as Sirius' son. A wolf with wings was hard to miss so he had certainly seen him around, but this was indeed the first time they had spoken. "Hey, yeah. Nice to meet you, Mortis." He had been too busy in theorizing ways to get these skins hung that he hadn't noticed Mortis approaching, but now that he was here—and Mortis was offering his help—maybe he could actually get this accomplished. "I'm trying to hang these over the door here, but I'm having a hard time guessing if they're going to be long enough. Could you help me hold it up in place to make sure? I've made some hooks to drive into the rock for it, but I don't want to bother with it yet if I'm just going to have to come up with some different skins." Once Mortis agreed he grabbed one corner and let the other male grab the other and between the two of them they could drag the skin up to the door, climbing up to have his front paws up on the stone wall and standing up on his back legs to reach. Pinning the skin up above the door with one paw he looked down toward the ground and saw the bottom edge of the rectangular skin skimming the ground. "Perfect!" he said with a grin before starting to get down and lay out the skin again. "Awesome, now just to get the hooks put in."

"Ruga Amanto"