size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
06-09-2022, 11:52 PM

Ruse nodded in agreement when Kione mentioned that he knew the look of some of the plants, but not really the names or their uses. "Yeah, I recognize a lot of them from the greenhouse... but I kind of stopped paying attention when mom was trying to teach me names." She chuckled and tossed Kione a grin before she came over to examine the plant he was poking at. It was definitely in pretty rough shape. She gave a little shrug when he asked if the dead ones were okay or if they had to be alive. "I'm... not sure. Mom and the others do dry some of the herbs to put them in different things so... is this like drying them?" She hummed and mused over it for a few moments before shrugging again and deciding, "Well, they look kind of the same as the dried herbs they use so maybe we just take some back and see. Maybe my mom can figure out a use for them." She looked around a bit and found a few that didn't look awful and with Kione's help they gathered up a couple of bunches to carry home. How they could go swimming as a reward!

"Rusalka Alondra Klein"