Stress Reliever

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-06-2013, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013, 10:14 PM by Taurig.)

He wasn't usually one to play favorites, but there had always been those people that he liked just a little bit more than others. He didn't want to start playing favorites now that he was a King with a pack and he was trying to show everyone that they were equal, but he found himself becoming more favorable towards Maija than anyone else in the pack so far. Perhaps it was because he had spent that night with her in his den, or because he was compelled to help her, but whatever the reason was he enjoyed her company more than he did any other wolf's and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. He supposed he would find out in time.

I would say you have no idea, except I am sure you do. I was just about to go out and get it. If you feel you can take on a challenge then you can join me. She snorted, daring him to play along with her game and the cobalt King was more than willing to play along. Consider the challenge accepted. He chuckled, watching her as she stood, allowing himself to take a few steps forward, audits rotating forward as she informed him of the activity in the area she'd been surveying, encouraging him to keep up. He would nod silent, taking a running start as he bounded after her, steel-like muscles working together in synchronization.

Talk like this