Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-10-2022, 06:16 PM

Armada provided lots of different materials for Wren to focus on, but she left the experts to their crafts. She worked on a trap to wrangle some game fowl, wishing she had bait of some kind to lure them in. It'd be a waiting game with no grains but she had dug around and found a few acorns underneath and near the trees. She barely had time to put it together when she sniffed, catching wind of the alpha's smell. He was coming closer. With her back to him, she leaned down and tried to hook catgut around a stick.

It had worked a lot of times, and she would continue to use the trigger trap until it was phased out. "Sirius" she greeted him in passing, just in case he was walking by. He hadn't liked being called 'sir' but surely just his name was informal? He was their leader. What else would she call him? He was older than her too, so 'sir' seemed fine. Though maybe being reminded of his age was not the way to go either. She tried to keep alphas at arm's length these days, considering what had happened with her own. She was fine with it being a casual acquaintanceship.

"she speaks"
1/3 craft snare
0/3 use snare (pheasant)

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me