Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-10-2022, 08:20 PM

Even if she apologised, she didn't want it to be long and drawn out. He accepted it and she gave him a grateful look. His remark about being 'one of a kind' made her assume he had an ego, but maybe that wasn't true. Mortis approached, introducing himself and she steadied herself after being alone for months. It felt odd and wonderful to be around a pack again. "My friend, Basilisk. Heck, he's really my only friend right now." There were some subtle mixed feelings about that. She liked Basilisk, but she could stand to reach out.

She smirked despite her turmoil. He hadn't really sought her out - or was aware of her in the pack - since she joined. "The alpha, Sirius. Uh, I'm guessing he's your father? He accepted me based on Basilisk's words, I think" Wren thought the resemblance was easy enough to tell. Mortis was older than Basilisk, for sure. But she moved on with a shrug "and Ruga, but he didn't stick around long. Helped me make a sheep pen for Armada. I hope to track and trap one so we can get wool soon."

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me