Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-10-2022, 09:02 PM

"I already made a medium-sized pen for sheep, but I could later do the same for the small game" eggs were not nutritious to wolves, were they? She felt it odd to eat the eggs the birds lay, but she also was aware that the feathers and down were good for crafting and bedding. Alas, she had no experience to trap game birds live. She shook her head. "if you have a suggestion, I'm all ears. I was just going to pluck the feathers and down for my own bedding and give the meat to the cache."

Dry it out, it'd keep longer than larger prey. That needed to be eaten right away usually. "Actually..." her face burned with embarrassment "I've never used traps before Boreas. I always hunted in groups, fished, or chased prey around. I don't think I like this new way but it yields better than other times" She finished making the trap and rose to all fours. She glanced around for a thick, less wolf-heavy scent area to place it.

"she speaks"
3/3 craft snare
0/3 use snare (pheasant)

[/quote]
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me