gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-10-2022, 11:53 PM

Ruga grabbed the metal hooks he had prepared and reached up to the top of the doorway again, beginning to tap them into the stone to create anchor points for the curtain. "Thanks!" he replied to the compliment he was given about how his new home was shaping up, glancing back over his shoulder between putting in hooks at Mortis. "Your father really focused on getting the forge back up and running as soon as possible so that really expedited things." The extra help he had gotten had been very much appreciated at least for time's sake and considering he had been dreading having to rebuild everything again.

Once the hooks were in place he hopped down again and double checked that he had gotten the width between the hooks correct to match the holes he had made in the top of the skin. "Perfect. It should be easy enough to just slip the holes around the hooks up there now. Mind giving me another hand?" He was lucky that Mortis walked by when he did and was so willing to give him some assistance. The two of them made quick work of finishing the project and now he had two curtains made of skins hanging over the entrance to his den. There was a slight gap between them, but that could be adjusted easily enough. "Thanks for your help. This went way faster than if I had tried to do it myself."

"Ruga Amanto"