Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-11-2022, 12:38 PM

"Oh, I am quite glad of this."

She could not help the soft giggle that escaped her lips. Goodness, she would have hated to have been in the way! The first step in any new place was to make friends, not foes. Even if he was to be in a foul mood - for good reason, mind - she did not wish to upset the man. Sayuri gave a tiny nod, confirming her status as a formally unranked wolf in the community.

"Then, just Sayuri is fine, Usagi" she replied to him, a gentle smile crossing her delicate features. What a cute name... she would resist commenting on this. He was a man, after all "it is good to meet you" Formally or not formally, she liked to grace herself with other wolves' company. "our alpha, yes, accepted me quite recently." She glanced toward where she knew the tiger to be kept.

"I earned my place by slaying a tiger close to the Maze, near the Runestones" Though there was no hint of ego; she stated this matter of fact "may I ask of your ranking in the pack, Usagi?" Sayuri had no ulterior means about it. She wished to know what sort of wolf she was speaking to.

speech here
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye