An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
06-12-2022, 12:29 AM

From this vantage point a short distance out onto the frozen lake, she was able to pan her gaze around the shore of the lake around them, the whole area coated in snow for the winter. She had been out here in other times of year so she knew the lush area it could be even if it wasn't right now. She felt like this would also be a good spot for herbs, though she would have to check with Irilyth on that. With the mountainous island being their main home base it seemed beneficial to diversify the terrains that they claimed as their own. Plus, any time that they were able to freely access a place that would surely have abundant prey through most of the year it would always be a wise choice.

She nodded thoughtfully as Chade and Ricin spoke of the pack that they would be neighboring more closely with this new land. It was something she had already considered as well. "I've spoken with Abaven's alpha once before. She seemed like an amicable sort. According to her at least Abaven is a neutral pack and their only focus is education and is open to all who which to be students so I don't imagine we'll be needing to prepare to face their army or anything of that sort. Of course things could always change, but for now I don't think it's something to worry about. But, I suppose if we'll be sharing a border then it would be best to work on improving that relationship." She glanced to Avacyn at that. That would have to be something that she and her daughter worked on together moving forward.

She turned her attention to the side of the lake that was closest to the rest of the pack's lands and hummed with thought. "Maybe we could clear out the cattails and brush along that edge there... We could build something the pack could use there—maybe a fishing spot or just a spot to lounge and relax maybe? Is there anything one of you would like to see go there?" They had left the rock garden as open hunting territory since settling and establishing the pack, but it felt like such a shame to not at least consider something more leisurely in such a pretty location.

"Manea Mendacium"