Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-12-2022, 11:03 AM

"The fuck?!" Wren's tone grew disgusted as the other - Medusa - told the tale. Her lip rose in a snarl. "they made you a slave and broke your toes?" she was deeply disturbed by this, wondering if Armada knew about Habari or if they didn't care if they knew. Surely Basilisk would tell her the truth, and she would march around until she learned it from him. She inched closer, staring at the soon-to-be armour "what're you making? Shoulder armour or limb armour...?"

With a full skeleton, it was possible to make both. "I'm Wren, by the way" she added, nodding "I live up north, with a pack called Armada" She rather hoped Medusa would have good things to say about it, else she didn't know Armada. Wren didn't want to discover Armada had the potential to keep slaves too. "I can help you, if you want. Make the armour, or a weapon... Whatever." she added, nodding at the piece. Medusa hadn't said if she was making a weapon.

"Speech"
0/3 craft - armour/weapon

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me